Chipmunk Cheesecake Recipe
• 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 4 tablespoons butter, melted
• 4 packages (8oz each) cream cheese at room temperature
• 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
• 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• 2 cups whipped cream plus extra for garnish
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl.
2. Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
3. Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand mixer.
4. Beat in powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
5. Fold in whipped cream with a rubber spatula
until no white streaks remain.
6. Pour mixture into the springform pan on top of the graham cracker crust.
7. Freeze cake for at least 2 hours (or overnight).
8. After cake has set, let sit out at room temperature
for 20-25 minutes before releasing the springform pan.
9. Garnish as desired. Slice and serve immediately.